Join the Kellogg Team
Kellogg Supply Company is always looking for qualified, professional individuals.
We are looking for individuals that believe in the fundamentals of excellent customer service. If you are interested in becoming a team member please contact one of our store managers or our corporate office to learn of any immediate openings.
Full-time, year-round positions offer the following benefits:
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Competitive Pay, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Employee Discounts
Drug Testing Required - Equal Opportunity Employer
Kellogg Supply Company, Inc.
300 East Atlantic Street
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
Lumber/Building Materials Yard Coordinator
Position Title: Yard Coordinator for Kellogg Supply KDH
Date Posted: June 24, 2015
Employee Classification: Hourly/Salary based on Experience
Supervised By: Store Management
Primary Responsibility: Provides outstanding customer service. Maintain Inventory. Coordinate deliveries and yard personnel.
- · Quickly and efficiently load customer tickets and orders.
- · Order inventory from vendors and create ISTs.
- · Coordinate and follow up on customer deliveries.
- · Put away stock
- · Assist in daily store opening and closing procedures
- · Actively engage in increasing knowledge of industry, products, customers and sales techniques
- · All other job-related activities assigned by Supervisor
- · Outstanding customer service skills
- · Computer literacy
- · Knowledge of building products and how they are sold. Detailed knowledge of specific product area is a plus (i.e. windows, doors, decking, framing material)
- · Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- · Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- · Basic math and measurement skills
- · Proficient with POS systems (building supply specific a plus)
- · High School Diploma or equivalent
- · Building products knowledge and/or sales experience
- · Ability to handle stock weighing up to 60lbs.
- · Ability to stand and be mobile for prolonged periods
Kellogg Supply Company is an independently owned and operated building supply company. We strive to provide the best possible service for our customers, while maintaining a safe, rewarding, and fun work environment for our employees. This position will primarily consist of a lumber yard environment.